Start a new topic

i never get my points or get the help i ask for

can someone just give me the points I worked for? it has been about 4 weeks now and I haven't gotten any closet to get my points!

20 people have this problem

Well, no. This is a data-mining operation meant to steal as much info about us as possible.

Reporting to the BBB

Never received the points i was intitled for.   Keep getting 'declined' after finishing a complete survey! 

4 people like this
Semuanya sudah diselesaikan dan tiket terbuka tapi sampai sekarang tidak mendapatkan poin yang di janjikan

They are not good at in their jobs.. That's why we cannot get what we have already. So dont do any other jobs if they give you. That's the solution of that problem. I will not have their surveys never ever. 

Take care. :D

1 person likes this
I do not get anything from my points that I can help
I do not receive my points
Fiz todas as pesquisar corretamente e n ganhei nada isso e roubo

They are scammers

1 person likes this
These scammers have bots in place to deny any credit even with proof

4 people like this

YES SCAMMERS

1 person likes this

I been complete offer and not receive credits, i open ticket and send proof support reply me: This is not the end page of our offers/survey

I reopen ticket and support reply me: 

This is not the end page of our offers/survey

for 4 time reply only: This is not the end page of our offers/survey

any person reply but not human person

1 person likes this
Exactly, This is not the end of the page, was the only answer I got. Replied to it, with no answer at all.

1 person likes this

I've had it work for me for the first few days, and now it straight up stopped working. I even have photo evidence, and they jus deleted my ticket as a result. Definitely rate down this site on the BBB.

1 person likes this
Login or Signup to post a comment