Start a new topic

Not Getting Real Support

I have opened two tickets, in both cases I had completed the offer exactly in accordance with the providers instructions yet I have not received credit. This is usually the case for offers regarding credit card information, I was aware that I would likely need to open a ticket and therefore I took multiple screenshots confirming that I completed the offer perfectly. Customer service here sucks because I got the same automated response THREE times in a row, completely ignoring my questions and concerns. To add, I’m getting a useless response at the same time every 24 hours. AND after every automated response my ticket is closed without ANY help, whatsoever. Not only have I not received any credit for the offers I have completed, but I’m not even given the respect of having an actual conversation with an actual human being that will address my concerns and answer my questions. It is getting extremely frustrating to wait ages for support regarding this issue to only be pushed aside and the ticket to be closed. It’s like the support can’t be bothered to deal with an actual problem, let alone speak to one of their customers instead of pasting an automated response. If anyone even reads this, especially the support at persona.ly, PLEASE kindly help me with my tickets.

6 people have this problem

Yeah I got the same bullshit response twice in a row after providing proof and asking what else I need to provide in order to have my offer accepted. FUCK THIS WEBSITE AND THE ASSHOLE RETARDS WHO MADE IT! FUCKING DELETE MY ACCOUNT YOU FAGGOT COCKSUCKERS

Login or Signup to post a comment