Start a new topic

Same automated response ?

I made a ticket to get help me because I didn’t get the points after I completed a free trial and they I sent them proof multiple times and got the same automated response.

Same, they haven't even fixed my problems...

Que pérdida de dedicación de mi tiempo ...es mediocre el trabajo de este soporte ....y les pagan por esto ...más no hacen nada .

So I had the same Issue with not getting points but since today i get the points from offers ? Anybody know why ?

Same issue

Of course.. Depends on the offer, but if the offer is:
install and run, the only pictures you can send are proof of installation (screenshot of the app on your phone) and a screenshot of the app open on your phone.

I always supply both

Has somebody a picture of an End page from an offer ?

I’ve been looking for ways to contact them but I keep ending up back here. If there’s a problem with the servers, they should at least address it on the forums! I really hope to get a phone number or something.

Same issue, anyone found other ways of contacting these guys or rating them badly?

I work in advertising/affiliation, so am pushing anyone I know to stop traffic/revenue for them, but feel I could do a lot more :)

I have the same problem. That is very disrespectful in my opinion, to not even listen to what I am saying and closing my ticket without any help.

2 people like this
Login or Signup to post a comment